Graal Cloud Native Extensions Pack
The Graal Cloud Native Extensions Pack is a collection of extensions that help you create, build, and deploy Graal Cloud Native applications.
Graal Cloud Native (GCN) is a curated set of open source Micronaut® framework modules designed from the ground up to be compiled ahead-of-time with GraalVM Native Image resulting in native executables ideal for microservices.
- Navigate to Extensions in the left-hand side Activity Bar.
- Search for “Graal Cloud Native Extension Pack” in the search field.
- Once found, click Install. It installs the pack from the VS Code Marketplace
- Reload when required.
You can also find the Graal Cloud Native Extension Pack on the VS Code Marketplace.
Extensions Included #
- Graal Cloud Native Tools - an extension that provides a launcher for GCN projects.
- Database Features - an extension that delivers JDBC drivers supported by GCN, and used by the Apache NetBeans Language Server.
- OCI DevOps Tools - an extension that provides support for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps service in VS Code with the creation of build and deployment pipelines along with source code management that makes it easy to transition from local development to cloud-based development and deployment.
- Micronaut Launch - an extension that provides a launcher for Micronaut projects.
- Micronaut Tools - an extension that provides Micronaut and Graal Cloud Native project support.
Proceed to each extension documentation to learn more.