Setting up Your Desktop
This guide describes how to set up your desktop development environment.
GraalVM Native Image #
- To install GraalVM Native Image, see Download GraalVM.
- To start using GraalVM Native Image, see Native Image User Guides.
Note: If you are using Apple XCode 14.2 or later on AMD64 architecture, you may find that your native executable will not run when using GraalVM Enterprise Edition. This is a known issue, for which we are currently investigating a resolution. In the meantime, as a workaround, download an earlier version of XCode from Apple.
Graal Cloud Native Command Line Interface (CLI) #
- To install the Graal Cloud Native (GCN) CLI, see Installing the GCN CLI.
- To start using the GCN CLI, see Using the GCN CLI.
Graal Cloud Native Tools for Visual Studio Code #
- To install Graal Cloud Native Tools in Visual Studio Code (VS Code), see Installing Graal Cloud Native Tools.
- To start using Graal Cloud Native Tools in VS Code, see Using the “Graal Cloud Native” and “OCI DevOps Tools” Extensions in VS Code.
GCN Launcher #
- To start using the GCN Launcher, see Using the GCN Launcher.